This product adds few field types into Jira instance which are single and multi pickers.. Allows to simplify the work with users of the system, bind a field to a user group and user role.
- UXS: Single Selected Users Picker
- UXS: Multi Selected Users Picker
- UXS: Project Roles or Groups User Picker
- UXS: Project Roles or Groups Multi User Picker
- Ability to bind a field to a user group and user role;
- Two formats for filling a field in forms: in the form of a list of users, in the form of a field with autofill;
- Supported in the search;
- Supported upon export;
- Supports in-line editing;
- Supports Pie Chart gadgets, Dimensional Filter Statistics;
- Compatibility with the product "Rainbow field"
- Restrict User List by Group(s) or Role(s).
- Create developsers/approvers/testers lists according to the project Context.
Easy to create/configure fields.
Adding and configuring fields can be done with two steps:
- To Create please follow to Administration>Issues>Custom Fields>Add Custom field>Advanced>Type UXS
- To Configue please take a note — there is two place of configurable:
- Project Context
You can configure a custom field differently for each project context or in a global context.
Administration>Issues>Custom Fields>Add Custom field>Edit Custom Field
- Configure Advanced User Pickers
Administration>Manage apps>User Selection Field>Configure
Configure User List — this feature allows to set instance users into UXS fields. For Role or Group type(s) also included feature of using selection of group users (if setted) and role users (if setted) in common.